Inventory of Coinbase’s recent investments: Hourglass, Yoz Labs, EigenLayer…
Coinbase has invested in Hourglass, Yoz Labs, EigenLayer, and others.
Cryptocurrency KOL MooMs has reviewed Coinbase’s recent 7 investment projects, including liquidity markets, information platforms, notification platforms, DEX, and more.
1) Hourglass is a market for TBT tokens. Through TBT, the market allows users to gain liquidity for their locked assets by selling the right to their duration. Fundraising amount: $4.2 million. Common investors: Circle, Eletric Capital. 2) Yoz Labs is a web3 notification platform aimed at making it easier for cryptocurrency developers and projects to send notifications to users. Fundraising amount: $3.5 million. Common investors: Eletric Capital, Dapper Labs, etc.
3) EigenLayer introduces re-staking, a new primitive in cryptographic economic security. Users can choose to join EigenLayer to re-stake their ETH or LST and earn additional rewards. Fundraising amount: $64.5 million. Common investors: Polychain Capital, Multicoin Capital, etc. 4) Arkham provides information on real-world entities and individuals behind cryptocurrency market activities. Users can search, filter, and sort crypto transactions by value, token, time, and counterparty. Fundraising amount: $12 million. Common investors: Digital Currency Group, etc.
- Messari: Using decentralized computing networks to alleviate GPU sh...
- Will Hong Kong’s SFC define securities like the SEC in the US...
- Exploring the Risks Behind Categorizing Contracts in EVM
5) DFlow is an order flow market that brings transparent and fair payment for order flow (PFOF) to digital market participants. Fundraising amount: $7.5 million. Common investors: Circle, The Spartan Group, Multicoin Capital, etc. 6) Credora is an end-to-end lending solution that facilitates credit by verifying real-time risk indicators in a zero-knowledge environment. Fundraising amount: over $14 million. Common investors: GSR, Wintermute, etc. 7) Dolomite is a currency market protocol and DEX that offers over-collateralized loans, margin trading, spot trading, and other financial instruments through its virtual liquidity system. Fundraising amount: $2.5 million. Common investors: NGC Ventures, 6MV, etc.