LianGuaiWeb3.0 Daily | OpenSea Announces Redeemable NFT Standard
OpenSea announces redeemable NFT standard.
1. Total market capitalization of DeFi tokens: $44.096 billion
Data source: coingecko
- Analysis Grayscale proposal must be re-examined, what will the SEC do?
- One of the paths of innovation in cryptocurrency The Innovation of ...
- Exclusive Interview with Stephen Lam, CEO of Cyberport What Efforts...
2. Trading volume of decentralized exchanges in the past 24 hours: $3.643 billion
Data source: coingecko
3. Locked assets in DeFi: $38.695 billion
Data source: defillama
1. Total market capitalization of NFTs: $14.32 billion
Data source: Coinmarketcap
2. 24-hour NFT trading volume: $967 million
Data source: Coinmarketcap
3. Top 10 NFTs sold in the past 24 hours
Data source: NFTGO
SEBA obtains principle approval from the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission to conduct virtual asset trading
LianGuai reported that the Hong Kong branch of SEBA Bank, a Swiss bank that supports cryptocurrencies, has obtained principle approval from the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong to conduct virtual asset trading. On August 30th, SEBA Hong Kong stated that the principle license obtained will allow them to operate over-the-counter derivatives and provide advice on virtual assets, as well as manage assets for fully delegated accounts of virtual assets.
NFT/Digital Collectibles Hot Topics
1. Starknet community suspends 24-hour limited-time NFT minting activity, expected to resume in a few days
On August 30th, the Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution Starknet community announced the suspension of the 24-hour limited-time Starknet Quantum Leap NFT minting activity scheduled for this afternoon due to network load issues. The Starknet community stated that the issuance may resume in a few days.
2. Starknet Launches 24-Hour Limited-Time Official NFT Minting Event
August 30th, news: Starknet, the Ethereum Layer2 scaling solution, announced that it is launching a 24-hour limited-time official Starknet Quantum Leap NFT minting event to celebrate the significant leap of Starknet mainnet v0.12.1. In addition, Starknet TVL has risen to $120 million, with a 7-day increase of 20.02%.
3. OpenSea Introduces Redeemable NFT Standard, Will Offer On-Chain Redemption Support to All Creators
August 30th, news: OpenSea has announced the release of two Ethereum Improvement Proposals (ERC-7496 and ERC-7498) and two Seaport Improvement Proposals (SIP-14 and SIP-15) to promote the development of the redeemable ecosystem. Redeemable NFTs allow for redemption to receive another on-chain or off-chain item. OpenSea has already released a public concept verification to demonstrate this experience, allowing the minting of Baby Burn eggs on the OpenSea Drop page, and then going to the redemption page to destroy the egg and exchange it for Burnie. Furthermore, OpenSea will directly offer on-chain redemption support to all creators on OpenSea and expand the on-chain redemption standard, enabling creators to easily link items in their collections to off-chain redemption experiences outside of OpenSea, while still tracking the redemption status on-chain through attributes or destruction.
4. Weekly NFT Trading Volume Drops from $1.8 Billion in August 2021 to $73 Million
According to LianGuai’s report, Dune Analytics data shows that the trading volume of all NFTs has seen a significant decline, dropping from a weekly trading volume of $1.8 billion in August 2021 to approximately $73 million currently. The floor prices of many projects have dropped significantly. For example, The Merge attracted over 30,000 collectors who paid a total of $91.8 million to mint the collection, but the floor price of the series has dropped from approximately 25 ETH to the current 1.1 ETH. The floor price of MPL NFT is currently 0.011 ETH (about $19), and the current trading floor price of Maya Spirits NFT is 0.015 ETH (about $26).
1. Binance Completes BEP20 Network Upgrade and Hard Fork
According to LianGuai’s report, according to the official announcement, Binance has completed the upgrade and hard fork of the BNB Smart Chain (BEP20) network, and deposit and withdrawal services have been restored.
2. Former Circle Stablecoin Vice President Joins DeFi Platform M^Zero as Chief Strategy Officer
August 30th, news: João Reginatto, formerly the Vice President of Circle Stablecoin, has joined DeFi platform M^Zero as Chief Strategy Officer. Previously reported, M^Zero announced the completion of a $22.5 million seed round of financing in April this year, led by LianGuaintera Capital.
3. LSD Protocol StaFi to Integrate Distributed Validation Technology
August 30th, news: LSD protocol StaFi announced that it is incorporating Distributed Validation Technology (DVT) into its ETH liquidity staking service, which has already integrated DVT into rETH on the Goerli testnet last week.
4. Ethereum client Nethermind releases version 1.20.2
On August 30th, Ethereum client Nethermind released version 1.20.2 in preparation for the Holesky testnet. The Holesky testnet will launch on September 15th, 2023 at 14:00 UTC, replacing Goerli.
5. DeFi derivatives trading platform Zeta Markets launches version 2
On August 30th, Zeta Markets, a DeFi futures and options trading platform based on Solana, announced the launch of version 2, introducing cross-margin mode.
Previously, Zeta Markets announced the completion of an $8.5 million strategic funding round led by Jump Capital.
Hot Topics in Gaming
1. Web3 community gaming platform Iskra generates $8 million in revenue in 2022
On August 30th, according to data from VentureCap Insights tracking regulatory filings in Singapore, Iskra, a Web3 community gaming platform supported by mobile giants such as Line, Kakao, and Netmarble, generated a profit of $900,000 and revenue of $8 million in 2022.
According to the company’s audit report, its revenue comes from “platform development and related services,” but no further details were provided. Estimated by LinkedIn, Iskra has over 50 employees and operates a hub for Web3 game players and developers, enabling players to participate in blockchain-based games and trade tokens and other in-game assets on its platform.
Disclaimer: As a blockchain information platform, LianGuai’s published articles are for reference only and should not be considered as actual investment advice. Please establish a correct investment philosophy and enhance risk awareness.